Is it just us or does spring bring out the DIY spirit in everyone? Unlike the Christmas season, our schedules slow down just a little bit, and we’re actually able to enjoy getting crafty! Below you'll find some of the projects that are currently inspiring us.
1. By the time spring comes around, we are so ready to throw open our windows and welcome a little greenery into our space. Bright colorful plants + planters are a definite must for any home. Make this simple DIY and paint the rim of the planter with gold to really make it your own.
2. With Easter on its way, we're totally inspired to find modern ways to incorporate traditional Easter Eggs into our home decor.
3. There’s no better way to welcome spring than by getting rid of those stodgy winter vibes. These DIY smudge sticks are the perfect way to do just that!
4. These faux cotton stems are perfect for any home. Let’s be honest - cotton stems (real or fake) are expensive! These simple DIY branches look like the real deal and will cost you pennies. Yassss.
5. We’re suckers for anything green! But truth be told, sometimes we're not the best gardeners. So finding this beautiful garland that stays green all year long? Count. Us. In.
Be sure to stop by our blog next week for some easy ways to spruce up your office and prep for one of our most favorite spring traditions: Spring Cleaning! We're getting excited just thinking about it. #nerdalert